Thursday, August 30, 2018

Journal for my Niece

My niece left to day for her new job in Korea, teaching English as a second language. I'm so excited for her and very proud of her, too.

I made a journal for her and gave it to her last Sunday when we had a combination birthday party for my dad's 85th and a going away party for Nicole. She loved it! I also did up a stationary set with post cards and envelopes with papers so she can write home. I included a few sheets of address labels full of the mailing addresses of her family & best friend. She was really happy with everything.

I forgot to take pictures of the journal or the stationary, but I did make a video which I've included below. Thanks for taking the time to watch, and I'd love to hear what you think of it.


I hope everyone has enjoyed their summer. I'm looking forward to the cooler weather, it's been extremely hot and humid this past couple of months.

Have a wonderful day!
Debbie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment