Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Secret Garden Journal

I love making journals, all kinds of journals. I've made junk journals, shabby chic journals, vintage style journals, and 'clean' looking journals (if that makes sense).

Some I sold, some have been gifts, and a lot of them I've kept for myself to journal in. Different reasons, different purposes, different times, but all are about my thoughts, life and/or loves.

I have a large collection of designer papers, however I still find myself using digital papers that I purchase online. One of my favourite designers is Debbie-Anne Parent from Ephemera's Vintage Garden. The digital kits she designs are so gorgeous! I've used quite a few and I still have a bunch I have to create with.

The journal I'm showing you today is using her Secret Garden kit. I did a video a couple months back, so instead of bombarding you with pictures, I'll share the video.


I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for stopping by.

Debbie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment